What is a Bible Study Challenge?
The purpose of this monthly Bible study challenge is to encourage you to dig a bit deeper into God’s Word during your own personal Bible study time. Invite a friend to join you and study together!
For the Month of September, we will be studying Philippians chapter 1
The Winner will get to choose a Bible Study Journal from the MAM Shop for FREE!
Deadline to enter: Saturday, September 25th
How to Participate in September’s Bible Study Challenge:
- Head over to the Subscriber Resource Library, download, and print out a free copy of the Chapter Study Kit.
(If you are already a subscriber you can find the password in your most recent email from me. If you have not yet subscribed, you can do that here! I’ll send you the password after you confirm your subscription.)
2. Follow the instructions on the cover page of the Chapter Study Kit and complete the following pages for Philippians chapter 1:
- Overview Page – Fill out the chapter theme and paragraph themes.
- Keyword Summary Page – Complete summaries for the words gospel and joy/rejoice
- Character Summary Page – Complete summaries for Paul and the Philippians
**Cross-references and word studies are optional but not required for this challenge.
Additional Study Resources:
How To Enter the Bible Study Challenge: Deadline – Saturday, September 25th
Create a post on social media and share one thing you learned from your study. Make sure that you follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram, then tag @meganallenministries in your post.
If you don’t do social media you can also email me and let me know one thing you learned from your study. Put “September Bible Study Challenge” in the subject line.
The winner will be randomly chosen from the pool of entries and notified at the end of the month.
Please feel free to reach out to me anytime if you have any questions.
Check Back Next Month for A New Challenge and Giveaway!
More Related Posts and Resources:
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for further details.