Online Bible Study
You’re invited to join our online community of women as we study God’s Word together.
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” – John 8:31-32 ESV
How It Works
1. Get Your Free Study Material
See the section below to get your free resources for our current Bible study.
2. Join Our Online Group
Come join our Girls in the Word group on Facebook and participate in the weekly discussion questions related to our study for the week. Discussion questions, fun Bible games, and encouragement from me (Megan) are posted each week.
3. Participate to Win!
Fun Bible study resources are given away each month. For your chance to win, simply participate in the discussion threads in the Facebook group. Each participant will be entered for a chance to win that month’s giveaway. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced at the end of each month.
Resources for Our Current Study
Beginning in the month of September 2022, we will be studying through the book of Colossians. See the study schedule below and grab your printable resources.
Get Your Study Guide of Colossians
Choose from three different versions of the study guide.
- Go to the online study questions. No need to purchase or print out anything. Grab your Bible and a notebook and follow along right here on the website.
- Get the questions in a printable pdf. Join the email community and I’ll send you a free printable version of the study questions. This option is also free, but you will need an additional notebook or journal for writing your notes. You can join and get the printable here.
- Get the full Bible Study Journal. This option will get you the full printable journal of the Colossians study. It includes lots of additional space to write your notes and some additional journaling pages and coloring pages.
After you download your resources, follow the schedule below. Once you’ve done your own diligent study, come back to check out the blog post and join the Girls in the Word group for more discussion!
- Week 1: Sept. 4-10 – Days 1-3 – Overveiw
- Week 2: Sept. 11- 17 – Days 4-6 – Overview
- Week 3: Sept. 18-24 – Days 7-10 – Colossians 1:1-20
- Week 4: Sept. 25-Oct 1 – Days 11-13 – Colossians 1:21-29
- Week 5: Oct. 2-8 – Days 14-17 – Colossians 2:1-9
- Week 6: Oct. 9-15 – Days 18-22 – Colossians 2:10-23
- Week 7: Oct. 16-22 – Days 23-27 – Colossians 3
- Week 8: Oct. 23-29 – Days 28-30 – Colossians 4
Learn More About Inductive Bible Study
I love using the inductive method of Bible study because the process not only takes you deep into God’s word, but it also teaches you how to study the Bible for yourself. Check out this video where I show you how to use this method. Please consider subscribing, liking, and commenting if the video is helpful to you!
Check Back for Our Giveaway Coming in September