Online Bible Study
You’re invited to join our free online Bible study community of women as we study God’s Word together.
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” – John 8:31-32 ESV
How Our Online Bible Study Works
1. Get Your Free Study Material
See the section below to get your free Bible study resources for our current Bible study.
2. Join Our Women’s Online Bible Study Group
Come join our Girls in the Word Bible study group on Facebook and participate in the weekly discussion questions related to our study for the week. Discussion questions, fun Bible games, and encouragement from me (Megan) are posted each week.
3. Participate to Win!
Fun Bible study resources are given away each month. For your chance to win, simply participate in the discussion threads in the Facebook group. Each participant will be entered to win that month’s giveaway. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced at the end of each month.
Coming January 2024!
6-Week Topical Study on How to Discover Your True Calling. Get your study guide here. Watch for more details!
Resources for Our Current Study – One In Christ: A Study Through Ephesians
Grab your study guide below and follow along with us.
Grab Your Bible Study Guide
You can choose from two different versions of the study guide.
- Free Version of the Study Guide: No need to print out anything. All the Bible study questions are listed accordingly, right here on the blog. Scroll down the page, or use the Table of Contents located in the upper portion, to find the appropriate section. The scriptures and questions for each day are listed for you. Grab your notebook and pen and start studying!
- Get the Printable Version: If you’d rather have a printable version of the Bible study guide, give me your email address, and I’ll send you access to my Bible Study Printables Library. The Ephesians study guide (plus a lot of other printable resources) is available there for you for free!
- Get the Full Study Journal: The full printable study For a small fee, you can purchase the full Ephesians Bible Study Journal. This printable journal gives you lots of additional space for taking notes, additional worksheets, and Bible verse coloring pages.
Bible Study Schedule:
After you grab your resources, follow the schedule below. We will be breaking this study into 3 4-week increments. Once you’ve done your own diligent study, come back to check out the blog post and join the Girls in the Word group for more discussion!
- Week 1 – Sept 3: Days 1-4
- Week 2 – Sept 10: Days 5-8
- Week 3 – Sept 17: Days 9-11
- Week 4 – Sept 24: Days 12-16 (End of Part 1)
- Week 5 – Oct 15: Days 17-19
- Week 6 – Oct 22: Days 20-23
- Week 7 – Oct 29: Days 24-26
- Week 8 – Nov 5: Days 27-30 (End of Part 2)
- Week 9 – Nov 26: Days 31-34
- Week 10 – Dec 3: Days 35-37
- Week 11 – Dec 10: Days 38-40
- Week 12 – Dec 17: Days 41-45
Looking for one of our previous studies? Here is a list with links to all of the studies we have done in the group.
- Philippians – Rejoice Always
- Women in the Bible Study
- Colossians – Complete In Christ
- How to Build Your Quiet Time with God – written by Michele Kelsey
- Praying the Scriptures – written by Sandy Brown
Learn More About Inductive Bible Study
I love using the inductive method of Bible study because the process not only takes you deep into God’s word, but it also teaches you how to study the Bible for yourself. Check out this video where I show you how to use this method. Please consider subscribing, liking, and commenting if the video is helpful to you!